Tourist tax in Milano Marittima and CerviaRegulation and amounts
The Municipality of Cervia instituted the tourist tax with resolution of the City Council n. 190 as of 13th October 2015
The tax is applied to the overnight stays of only non-residents in the municipality of Cervia and for a maximum of 7 consecutive nights from April to September, whilst it is not due from October to March; however from the 8th day onwards the tax exemption applies.
Also exempt from payment are::
- Minors up to the age of 14
- People who assist the patients admitted to health facilities located in the common area; one companion per patient
- Personnel belonging to the armed forces or state, provincial or local armed forces, as well as the national body of firefighters and civil protection who stay for service needs
- Coach drivers and tour leaders who provide assistance to organized groups of travel and tourism agencies. The exemption applies to every bus driver and to tour guides- one for every 25 participants
- Persons with disability not less than 80%
- Any accompanying persons of persons with disability not less than 80% to whom the accompanying allowance from INPS or INAIL is also paid, by reason of one accompanying person per subject
- Groups of retirees organized by local public organisations (so-called social tourism groups) aged not less than 65 years, who stay in 1, 2 and 3-star hotels. The exemption does not apply in the months of July and August.
Fee per night per person (max 7 consecutive nights)
|April, May and September||June, July and August||From October to March|
|Adults||1,00 €||1,50 €||0,00 €|
|Children under 14 years old||Free||Free||Free|